|Service Duration||1-12 Month|
|Service Location||All over the World|
Failing to ensure effective documentation of care information can lead to a situation of revenue leakage that can amount to over thousands of dollars’ worth of lost revenue. Reducing such instances of lost revenue is only possible with the deployment of efficient charge capture. Additionally, when there is a strong collaboration between charge entry and coding teams, a remarkable improvement is noted in the whole process.
With our experience in multiple specialties and platforms of Revenue Cycle, our team of professionals is able to accurately process high volumes of charge entry dealings. We have a smooth and continuous line of communication with our clients and our teams, which helps, make our end-to-end processes seamless.We ensure the consistency of charge entry transactions all through:
Our analytical approach towards charge audits include:
- Receiving documents as super-bills, source document, charge tickets, and so on using proper document management systems or client’s systems.
- Keeping track of the billing provider, date of service, POS, referring provider, Procedure/CPT codes, admission dates, modifiers, and the number of units.
- Using advanced technologies and tools for offering real-time reports to our customers and ensuring quicker turnaround time through clarifying pending issues swiftly. Importing charges from EMR directly and reviewing these for accuracy before being sent for billingt.
- Use our charge audit services for identifying missed charges, cases of overbilling, and coding errors that can lead to a loss of revenue.
- Validating written orders for all the services offered by you
- Appending important modifiers and the number of units billed
- Comparing the charges with patients’ accounts
- Verification of charges against a changed fee structure
- Identification of duplicate posting, overcharges, and undercharges.
- Verification of the charges with different department coders and billers
With Visuals Stock Pvt. Ltd, you are assured of improved accuracy and productivity, along with increased competencies across varied specialties. No more worrying about delays in AR processing when we take the responsibility of recovering charges.